To be answered and completed with grace and understanding on both sides of opinions expressed: Let your opinions pour out, but you don’t have to be a dick about it now do you? And you may severely disagree with someone but are you really going to unfollow or bug them about it? That said, answer and read at your own discretion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
I no longer care for Glee. I was done with it by the second to last episode of season 3. Although I love Ace of Cakes, I don’t really enjoy Cake Boss. I also tried, but don’t like Community, Big Bang Theory, or Parks and Recreation. I just don’t find them funny or interesting.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
Insert most country or rap artists, Also Justin Bieber disgusts me, but that’s a personal opinion.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
I don’t follow Hollywood, really. Um. Lindsey Lohan? The Olsen twins? Darren Criss?
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
I do not understand extreme couponing. My sister does it. I still don’t get it, but she enjoys herself, so I guess that’s good.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
Not taking care of your nail clippings after you trim your nails. The trash isn’t really that hard to find, is it?
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
Reading, writing, drawing, music, musicals. There was always someone hating on the fact that I wanted to be alone to do my own thing at any given time.
7. Your favorite household chore.
It used to be doing laundry (back when I had a washer and dryer in my apartment), but now it’s probably doing dishes or vacuuming. But I have to be in the right mood to want to do either.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
Kingdom Hearts. Candy Crush Saga. Final Fantasy VII (I’m a Final Fantasy VIII fan).
9. PC or MAC?
PC, but then again, I’ve never really used a Mac more than just poking at my friend’s for about five minutes.
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
I don’t like American football, or basketball, or baseball, or softball.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
Hockey. Go Red Wings!
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
Besides Glee? The live action Sailor Moon (PGSM, aka Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon).
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
I’ve gotten shit for being a fan of Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, My Chemical Romance, and Simple Plan at different times.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
Enjoying musicals, perhaps? There are so many good ones, but enjoying Legally Blonde: The Musical gets me mocked sometimes (but not in a serious way, I think).
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
Cracking my knuckles over and over and over. Like, I don’t have to stop, really. I can keep going past when most people I’ve met have stopped. Drives my mom nuts.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
I don’t know if this counts but pep rallies are awful, terrible things. I mean, yay for getting out of class? But if I gave a damn about the school’s team sports or most of the people in the stands alongside me, I would have come here voluntarily rather than being herded into the gym with the rest of the student body.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
The dishes. Sometimes I like them. Other times I hate them with a fiery passion.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
I really like playing Sims 3. Yes, I very much enjoy God Mode, haha. There’s just something fun about controlling the lives of little people.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
Um… I’d have to go with Kari Byron, and Josh Dallas. But that’s TV. So from movies I’d go with Chris Pine, and Angelina Jolie.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
I really, really hate Windows 8 (and 8.1 now that I’m upgraded to it). I kind of wish I could go back to Windows 7. At least it made sense.